Friday 8 November 2013

Brand Identity and Brand Values

Brand Identity and Brand values

Brand Identity

As my audience is youth, My Brand identity will be young and informal. My audience want photography in the magazine so i will make it tasteful and interesting. My audience seem to prefer new and upcoming electronic and dance artists. this will mean my magazine is going to be modern and unusual, Along with messy and being striking and busy.


Brand Values



My brand values are that because my audience is a mixed Gender audience, but a youthful audience, therefore i want it to be relatable so i will make it modern, different, exciting and fun. Also my audience prefers a photo dominated contents page so i am going to have photography dominating the majority of the magazine as photography is obviously a lot to my audience. My audience have told me they like to see information about gigs and festivals so i will make my magazine loud and outgoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment